- H.264 and other codecs comparison
- Pro Tools/ iTunes/ QuickTime 7 bug, workaround. A workaround for users of Digidesign Pro Tools and QuickTime 7.
* Backup - our MobileMe Backup QuickPicks.
* Automator Actions - our Automator Actions (Workflows).
- Sepialise Me - turns colour photos to speia photos (free).
* iWork - including Pages, Keynote and Numbers.
* iSight and iChat- information about using iSight webcam and iChat and general Mac audio/video chatting.
* AntTunes701 - iTunes Store Gateway.
Mac Talk - join our Macintosh related discussion. (forum)
8 July, 2004
A new information page has been set up by Apple about Lithium-ion Batteries.
It covers the information about the batteries and the definition of the Lithium-ion battery and how to pro-long the battery life. As we all know, with most rechargeable batteries, we may eventually need to replace our battery.advertisement:
For PowerBook and iBook users,
For proper maintenance of a lithium-based battery, itís important to keep the electrons in it moving occasionally. Apple does not recommend leaving your portable plugged in all the time. An ideal use would be a commuter who uses her iBook on the train, then plugs it in at the office to charge. This keeps the battery juices flowing. If on the other hand, you use a desktop computer at work, and save a notebook for infrequent travel, Apple recommends charging and discharging its battery at least once per month.
For iPod users,
For proper maintenance of a lithium-based battery, itís important to keep the electrons in it moving occasionally. Be sure to go through at least one charge cycle per month.
Posted by Antony at July 8, 2004 12:33 AM
>> more MacCentre701 July 2004 reports.
Text Link Advertising - increase link popularity and reach top 10 listings with LinkWorth.
Monetize Your Site
[MacCentre701] (a Mac section from SillyDog701) [Download Netscape] [MozInfo701]
[Search] [Change Log] [Feedback] [About SillyDog701] [SillyDog701 Sitemap]
Copyright © 2004 - 2011 SillyDog701. All rights reserved. Copyright Notice. Privacy Statement.