- H.264 and other codecs comparison
- Pro Tools/ iTunes/ QuickTime 7 bug, workaround. A workaround for users of Digidesign Pro Tools and QuickTime 7.
* Backup - our MobileMe Backup QuickPicks.
* Automator Actions - our Automator Actions (Workflows).
- Sepialise Me - turns colour photos to speia photos (free).
* iWork - including Pages, Keynote and Numbers.
* iSight and iChat- information about using iSight webcam and iChat and general Mac audio/video chatting.
* AntTunes701 - iTunes Store Gateway.
Mac Talk - join our Macintosh related discussion. (forum)
29 August, 2004
more on HP iPod
Continued from yesterday's HP iPod.
HP will be offering a one year warranty on the new HP iPod. By contrast, Apple offers a 90-day telephone support and 1 year warranty for its iPod. Apple iPod owners can extend both the telephone support and warranty to 2 years with AppleCare Protection Plan for iPod for US$59.
As part of the company's warranty efforts, HP will also be handling its own iPod support functions for HP customers. HP has set up a training center for its support staff to learn iPod-related support issues.
HP spokesperson said, HP made minor changes to its iPod's packaging. In keeping with its consumer-friendly approach to computers, HP is including color-coded cables to help its Windows PC users understand what gets plugged into what. The company is also including an installation poster that includes directions for what goes where.
Please see The Mac Observer for more information.
Posted by Antony at August 29, 2004 7:48 PM
>> more MacCentre701 August 2004 reports.
Text Link Advertising - increase link popularity and reach top 10 listings with LinkWorth.
Monetize Your Site
[MacCentre701] (a Mac section from SillyDog701) [Download Netscape] [MozInfo701]
[Search] [Change Log] [Feedback] [About SillyDog701] [SillyDog701 Sitemap]
Copyright © 2004 - 2011 SillyDog701. All rights reserved. Copyright Notice. Privacy Statement.