- H.264 and other codecs comparison
- Pro Tools/ iTunes/ QuickTime 7 bug, workaround. A workaround for users of Digidesign Pro Tools and QuickTime 7.
* Backup - our MobileMe Backup QuickPicks.
* Automator Actions - our Automator Actions (Workflows).
- Sepialise Me - turns colour photos to speia photos (free).
* iWork - including Pages, Keynote and Numbers.
* iSight and iChat- information about using iSight webcam and iChat and general Mac audio/video chatting.
* AntTunes701 - iTunes Store Gateway.
Mac Talk - join our Macintosh related discussion. (forum)
8 September, 2004
display touch switch from display
I was not aware when those options were available in OS X Panther, perhaps it was added in OS X 10.3.5
You can now disable the buttons on the Apple Cinema Displays. Previously, you will need to follow LCD Displays: How to Disable Touch Switch (Apple KB: 58813) to disable the "bezel button" by holding down the Command and Shift keys, but you can't disable Power Button, only the option button.
What a convenience addition!
Posted by Antony at September 8, 2004 2:05 AM
>> more MacCentre701 September 2004 reports.
Text Link Advertising - increase link popularity and reach top 10 listings with LinkWorth.
Monetize Your Site
[MacCentre701] (a Mac section from SillyDog701) [Download Netscape] [MozInfo701]
[Search] [Change Log] [Feedback] [About SillyDog701] [SillyDog701 Sitemap]
Copyright © 2004 - 2011 SillyDog701. All rights reserved. Copyright Notice. Privacy Statement.