- H.264 and other codecs comparison
- Pro Tools/ iTunes/ QuickTime 7 bug, workaround. A workaround for users of Digidesign Pro Tools and QuickTime 7.
* Backup - our MobileMe Backup QuickPicks.
* Automator Actions - our Automator Actions (Workflows).
- Sepialise Me - turns colour photos to speia photos (free).
* iWork - including Pages, Keynote and Numbers.
* iSight and iChat- information about using iSight webcam and iChat and general Mac audio/video chatting.
* AntTunes701 - iTunes Store Gateway.
Mac Talk - join our Macintosh related discussion. (forum)
16 September, 2004
Apple's iPod was designed to combat the music piracy, although Apple have made it very easy and friendly to use, but there might be some inconveniences in certain situations.
For example, if you have two Macs (or one Mac and one Windows machine), and syncing songs between two computers can be a pain when you set your iPod to autosync.
In order to keep record companies happy, songs can only be transfer to iPod from iTunes, not other way round to prevent copying (pirating) music.
Third party developers have developed some tools to allow user to copy songs from iPod back to computer, such as iPodRip (Mac) and CopyPod (Win). Now a plug-in for iTunes - iPodDownload (Mac), freeware. All you have to do is drag songs from iPod to your iTunes.
> Get iPodDownload - free plugin for iTunesadvertisement:
Posted by Antony at September 16, 2004 1:22 PM
>> more MacCentre701 September 2004 reports.
Text Link Advertising - increase link popularity and reach top 10 listings with LinkWorth.
Monetize Your Site
[MacCentre701] (a Mac section from SillyDog701) [Download Netscape] [MozInfo701]
[Search] [Change Log] [Feedback] [About SillyDog701] [SillyDog701 Sitemap]
Copyright © 2004 - 2011 SillyDog701. All rights reserved. Copyright Notice. Privacy Statement.