- H.264 and other codecs comparison
- Pro Tools/ iTunes/ QuickTime 7 bug, workaround. A workaround for users of Digidesign Pro Tools and QuickTime 7.
* Backup - our MobileMe Backup QuickPicks.
* Automator Actions - our Automator Actions (Workflows).
- Sepialise Me - turns colour photos to speia photos (free).
* iWork - including Pages, Keynote and Numbers.
* iSight and iChat- information about using iSight webcam and iChat and general Mac audio/video chatting.
* AntTunes701 - iTunes Store Gateway.
Mac Talk - join our Macintosh related discussion. (forum)
17 September, 2004
iChat updates, Security Update 2004-09-16
Security Update 2004-09-16 delivers a number of security enhancements and is recommended for all Macintosh users. This update includes the following component:
For detailed information on this Update, please visit Apple Security Updates.
This is the third time in 10 days Apple has released a security update for OS X.
About iChat screenshot, before and after this update:
Impact: Remote iChat participants can send "links" that can start local programs if clicked Description: A remote iChat participant can send a "link" that references a program on the local system. If the "link" is activated by clicking on it, and the "link" points to a local program, then the program will run. iChat has been modified so that "links" of this type will open a Finder window that displays the program instead of running it. Credit to
Posted by Antony at September 17, 2004 11:22 AM
>> more MacCentre701 September 2004 reports.
Text Link Advertising - increase link popularity and reach top 10 listings with LinkWorth.
Monetize Your Site
[MacCentre701] (a Mac section from SillyDog701) [Download Netscape] [MozInfo701]
[Search] [Change Log] [Feedback] [About SillyDog701] [SillyDog701 Sitemap]
Copyright © 2004 - 2011 SillyDog701. All rights reserved. Copyright Notice. Privacy Statement.