- H.264 and other codecs comparison
- Pro Tools/ iTunes/ QuickTime 7 bug, workaround. A workaround for users of Digidesign Pro Tools and QuickTime 7.
* Backup - our MobileMe Backup QuickPicks.
* Automator Actions - our Automator Actions (Workflows).
- Sepialise Me - turns colour photos to speia photos (free).
* iWork - including Pages, Keynote and Numbers.
* iSight and iChat- information about using iSight webcam and iChat and general Mac audio/video chatting.
* AntTunes701 - iTunes Store Gateway.
Mac Talk - join our Macintosh related discussion. (forum)
20 September, 2004
CopyPod 4.0 released
iTunes provides the easiest way to synchronise between your iTunes libraries and your iPod, in most cases the synchronisation is performed automatically when you plug your iPod to your computer via Firewire or USB 2.0 cable.
CopyPod allows to backup - copy - transfer iPod Music to your PC. Ideal to make a secure backup of the iPod, to move your iPod Music between computers, to backup the iPod before sending it for repair.
This new version has a cool iTunes like design and can backup individual playlists.
> download CopyPod, shareware, US$9.50
Posted by Antony at September 20, 2004 7:36 PM
>> more MacCentre701 September 2004 reports.
Text Link Advertising - increase link popularity and reach top 10 listings with LinkWorth.
Monetize Your Site
[MacCentre701] (a Mac section from SillyDog701) [Download Netscape] [MozInfo701]
[Search] [Change Log] [Feedback] [About SillyDog701] [SillyDog701 Sitemap]
Copyright © 2004 - 2011 SillyDog701. All rights reserved. Copyright Notice. Privacy Statement.