- H.264 and other codecs comparison
- Pro Tools/ iTunes/ QuickTime 7 bug, workaround. A workaround for users of Digidesign Pro Tools and QuickTime 7.
* Backup - our MobileMe Backup QuickPicks.
* Automator Actions - our Automator Actions (Workflows).
- Sepialise Me - turns colour photos to speia photos (free).
* iWork - including Pages, Keynote and Numbers.
* iSight and iChat- information about using iSight webcam and iChat and general Mac audio/video chatting.
* AntTunes701 - iTunes Store Gateway.
Mac Talk - join our Macintosh related discussion. (forum)
28 September, 2004
play your iPod with the 23hr battery
According to Accelerate Your Macintosh, there's a report of using the third party 2100mAh replacement battery for running 1st and 2nd Generation iPods for 23 hours.
"Thanks to your site, I bought the 2100 mAh replacement battery for my 2nd Gen 20 GB iPod. The results are incredible:
You can buy the replacement battery from Other World Computing.
Posted by Antony at September 28, 2004 3:57 PM
>> more MacCentre701 September 2004 reports.
Text Link Advertising - increase link popularity and reach top 10 listings with LinkWorth.
Monetize Your Site
[MacCentre701] (a Mac section from SillyDog701) [Download Netscape] [MozInfo701]
[Search] [Change Log] [Feedback] [About SillyDog701] [SillyDog701 Sitemap]
Copyright © 2004 - 2011 SillyDog701. All rights reserved. Copyright Notice. Privacy Statement.