- H.264 and other codecs comparison
- Pro Tools/ iTunes/ QuickTime 7 bug, workaround. A workaround for users of Digidesign Pro Tools and QuickTime 7.
* Backup - our MobileMe Backup QuickPicks.
* Automator Actions - our Automator Actions (Workflows).
- Sepialise Me - turns colour photos to speia photos (free).
* iWork - including Pages, Keynote and Numbers.
* iSight and iChat- information about using iSight webcam and iChat and general Mac audio/video chatting.
* AntTunes701 - iTunes Store Gateway.
Mac Talk - join our Macintosh related discussion. (forum)
3 December, 2004
Security Update 2004-12-02
Security Update 2004-12-02 delivers a number of security enhancements and is recommended for all Macintosh users. This update includes the following components:
For detailed information on this Update, please visit: Apple Security Updatesadvertisement:
Safari Available for: Mac OS X v10.3.6, Mac OS X Server v10.3.6, Mac OS X v10.2.8, Mac OS X Server v10.2.8 CVE-ID: CAN-2004-1121 Impact: Specially crafted HTML can display a misleading URI the Safari status bar. Description: Safari could be tricked into displaying a URI in its status bar that was not the same as the destination of a link. This update corrects Safari so that it now displays the URI that will be activated when selected.
Posted by Antony at December 3, 2004 10:01 AM
>> more MacCentre701 December 2004 reports.
Text Link Advertising - increase link popularity and reach top 10 listings with LinkWorth.
Monetize Your Site
[MacCentre701] (a Mac section from SillyDog701) [Download Netscape] [MozInfo701]
[Search] [Change Log] [Feedback] [About SillyDog701] [SillyDog701 Sitemap]
Copyright © 2004 - 2011 SillyDog701. All rights reserved. Copyright Notice. Privacy Statement.