- H.264 and other codecs comparison
- Pro Tools/ iTunes/ QuickTime 7 bug, workaround. A workaround for users of Digidesign Pro Tools and QuickTime 7.
* Backup - our MobileMe Backup QuickPicks.
* Automator Actions - our Automator Actions (Workflows).
- Sepialise Me - turns colour photos to speia photos (free).
* iWork - including Pages, Keynote and Numbers.
* iSight and iChat- information about using iSight webcam and iChat and general Mac audio/video chatting.
* AntTunes701 - iTunes Store Gateway.
Mac Talk - join our Macintosh related discussion. (forum)
7 June, 2005
Intel Mac is true
Apple CEO Steve Jobs announced Monday at Apple WWDC 2005 that Apple will gradually shift its Mac line to Intel-based chips over the next two years.
Jobs revealed that Apple has been developing all versions of OS X since its inception to run on Intel and PowerPC chips.
Apple has used processors from IBM and Motorola (now Freescale Semiconductor). However, the company has changed architectures before, shifting in the 1990s from 68000 family to the PowerPC architecture (jointly developed by IBM and Motorola.)
( Apple throws the switch, aligns with Intel C|Net News.com)
> Apple to Use Intel Microprocessors Beginning in 2006 (Apple's press release)
Posted by Antony at June 7, 2005 5:39 AM
>> more MacCentre701 June 2005 reports.
Text Link Advertising - increase link popularity and reach top 10 listings with LinkWorth.
Monetize Your Site
[MacCentre701] (a Mac section from SillyDog701) [Download Netscape] [MozInfo701]
[Search] [Change Log] [Feedback] [About SillyDog701] [SillyDog701 Sitemap]
Copyright © 2004 - 2011 SillyDog701. All rights reserved. Copyright Notice. Privacy Statement.