- H.264 and other codecs comparison
- Pro Tools/ iTunes/ QuickTime 7 bug, workaround. A workaround for users of Digidesign Pro Tools and QuickTime 7.
* Backup - our MobileMe Backup QuickPicks.
* Automator Actions - our Automator Actions (Workflows).
- Sepialise Me - turns colour photos to speia photos (free).
* iWork - including Pages, Keynote and Numbers.
* iSight and iChat- information about using iSight webcam and iChat and general Mac audio/video chatting.
* AntTunes701 - iTunes Store Gateway.
Mac Talk - join our Macintosh related discussion. (forum)
14 July, 2005
Apple's new highs in iPods and Macs
Apple reported the new highs in both iPods and Macs sold during the third quarter of its 2005 fiscal year
Apple Computer reported the highest revenue and earnings in the company’s history. Apple posted a net quarterly profit of US$320 million, and revenue of US$3.52 billion. International sales accounted for 39 percent of the quarter’s revenue.
Apple shipped 1,182,000 Macintosh units and 6,155,000 iPods during the quarter, representing 35 percent growth in Macs and 616 percent growth in iPods over the year-ago quarter.
The outlook for next quarter may not be as good as previous quarter due to the announcement of switching to Intel chips in WWDC 2005. Some users may hold back from purchasing a new Mac until Intel Mac units are available.
> Apple Reports Third Quarter Results - Apple Delivers Record Revenue & Earnings (Apple press release)
Posted by Antony at July 14, 2005 7:26 PM
>> more MacCentre701 July 2005 reports.
Text Link Advertising - increase link popularity and reach top 10 listings with LinkWorth.
Monetize Your Site
[MacCentre701] (a Mac section from SillyDog701) [Download Netscape] [MozInfo701]
[Search] [Change Log] [Feedback] [About SillyDog701] [SillyDog701 Sitemap]
Copyright © 2004 - 2011 SillyDog701. All rights reserved. Copyright Notice. Privacy Statement.