- H.264 and other codecs comparison
- Pro Tools/ iTunes/ QuickTime 7 bug, workaround. A workaround for users of Digidesign Pro Tools and QuickTime 7.
* Backup - our MobileMe Backup QuickPicks.
* Automator Actions - our Automator Actions (Workflows).
- Sepialise Me - turns colour photos to speia photos (free).
* iWork - including Pages, Keynote and Numbers.
* iSight and iChat- information about using iSight webcam and iChat and general Mac audio/video chatting.
* AntTunes701 - iTunes Store Gateway.
Mac Talk - join our Macintosh related discussion. (forum)
15 February, 2006
MacBook Pro speed upgrade
Apple has begun shipping the new Intel-based MacBook Pro, and there were free speed upgrades to the models. 1.83GHz for US$1,999, and 2GHz model for $2,499, both using the Intel Core Duo processor. The 1.83GHz model will start shipping next week, and the 2GHz model is shipping this week. People that ordered a MacBook Pro early should start seeing deliveries in the next few days.
A new build-to-order 2.16GHz Core Duo processor is available for 2GHz model for an additional US$300.
The original MacBook Pro models announced in Macworld San Francisco 2006 were 1.67 GHz for US$1999 and 1.83GHz for US$2499.
resource: The Mac Observer
Posted by Antony at February 15, 2006 1:39 AM
>> more MacCentre701 February 2006 reports.
Text Link Advertising - increase link popularity and reach top 10 listings with LinkWorth.
Monetize Your Site
[MacCentre701] (a Mac section from SillyDog701) [Download Netscape] [MozInfo701]
[Search] [Change Log] [Feedback] [About SillyDog701] [SillyDog701 Sitemap]
Copyright © 2004 - 2011 SillyDog701. All rights reserved. Copyright Notice. Privacy Statement.