- H.264 and other codecs comparison
- Pro Tools/ iTunes/ QuickTime 7 bug, workaround. A workaround for users of Digidesign Pro Tools and QuickTime 7.
* Backup - our MobileMe Backup QuickPicks.
* Automator Actions - our Automator Actions (Workflows).
- Sepialise Me - turns colour photos to speia photos (free).
* iWork - including Pages, Keynote and Numbers.
* iSight and iChat- information about using iSight webcam and iChat and general Mac audio/video chatting.
* AntTunes701 - iTunes Store Gateway.
Mac Talk - join our Macintosh related discussion. (forum)
9 March, 2006
News from Cnet News.com, a new prepaid for content with discount model (or "subscription" as referred by Cnet), called Multi-Pass, is now available through Apple Computer's iTunes Music Store for TV shows.
The service, unveiled Wednesday, is being offered in partnership with Viacom's Comedy Central cable network, which is rolling out "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" and "The Colbert Report" on Multi-Pass.advertisement:
Although Cnet calls it "subscription", it's more like "prepaid for discount" deal.
From iTunes Music Store:
This Multi-Pass includes the most recent episode (if one is available) and the next 15 new episodes of XXXX. The most recent episode (if available) will download immediately and future episodes will download as they become available.
It is also noted that Apple has sold 8 million videos through iTunes Music Store.
Posted by Antony at March 9, 2006 9:45 AM
>> more MacCentre701 March 2006 reports.
Text Link Advertising - increase link popularity and reach top 10 listings with LinkWorth.
Monetize Your Site
[MacCentre701] (a Mac section from SillyDog701) [Download Netscape] [MozInfo701]
[Search] [Change Log] [Feedback] [About SillyDog701] [SillyDog701 Sitemap]
Copyright © 2004 - 2011 SillyDog701. All rights reserved. Copyright Notice. Privacy Statement.