- H.264 and other codecs comparison
- Pro Tools/ iTunes/ QuickTime 7 bug, workaround. A workaround for users of Digidesign Pro Tools and QuickTime 7.
* Backup - our MobileMe Backup QuickPicks.
* Automator Actions - our Automator Actions (Workflows).
- Sepialise Me - turns colour photos to speia photos (free).
* iWork - including Pages, Keynote and Numbers.
* iSight and iChat- information about using iSight webcam and iChat and general Mac audio/video chatting.
* AntTunes701 - iTunes Store Gateway.
Mac Talk - join our Macintosh related discussion. (forum)
10 March, 2006
No Vista on Intel-based Mac
News from Cnet News.com, the next generation of Windows, Vista, won't be able to run on Intel-based Mac.
Apple Senior Software Architect Cameron Esfahani said that his understanding is that only 64-bit versions of Vista will support EFI. To this point, all of the Intel Macs have used 32-bit chips.advertisement:
Microsoft also reportedly told another IDF session on Thursday that the initial release of Vista won't be supporting EFI at all. APCmag.com reported that a Microsoft panelist told IDF attendees that EFI support won't be coming until some later release of Vista.
Reference: No Vista on Mac's horizon (Cnet News.com, 9 March 2006)
Join our discussion - “Windows Vista won't run on Intel-based Mac” in SillyDog701 Message Centre.
Posted by Antony at March 10, 2006 7:45 PM
>> more MacCentre701 March 2006 reports.
Text Link Advertising - increase link popularity and reach top 10 listings with LinkWorth.
Monetize Your Site
[MacCentre701] (a Mac section from SillyDog701) [Download Netscape] [MozInfo701]
[Search] [Change Log] [Feedback] [About SillyDog701] [SillyDog701 Sitemap]
Copyright © 2004 - 2011 SillyDog701. All rights reserved. Copyright Notice. Privacy Statement.