- H.264 and other codecs comparison
- Pro Tools/ iTunes/ QuickTime 7 bug, workaround. A workaround for users of Digidesign Pro Tools and QuickTime 7.
* Backup - our MobileMe Backup QuickPicks.
* Automator Actions - our Automator Actions (Workflows).
- Sepialise Me - turns colour photos to speia photos (free).
* iWork - including Pages, Keynote and Numbers.
* iSight and iChat- information about using iSight webcam and iChat and general Mac audio/video chatting.
* AntTunes701 - iTunes Store Gateway.
Mac Talk - join our Macintosh related discussion. (forum)
14 April, 2006
Popwire WMV-9 Component
January this year, we announced Microsoft to distribute free WMV Component (by Flip4Mac), a component for QuickTime player to play Windows Media movies (.wmv). However, the Flip4Mac's WMV Component does not work on Intel-based Macs yet. The good news is, Popwire WMV-9 Component 2.0 has just released few days ago, and it is a Universal Application, it allows you to work on both Intel- and PowerPC-based Macintosh computers under Mac OS X. (Thanks to SillyDog701 Member Pedro Saraiva for informing us.)
Popwire WMV-9 Component 2 is free for viewing and importing Windows Media content without any limitations. Exporting content required a license fee of US$ 49.advertisement:
WMV-9 Component 2.0 also works for QuickTime based applications such as Final Cut Pro, iMovies.
If you have an Intel-based Mac, and would like to watch WMV movies under OS X, you might want to give WMV-9 Component 2.0 a try, and tell us how well it works.
Join our discussion - “Popwire WMV-9 Component 2.0” in SillyDog701 Message Centre.
Posted by Antony at April 14, 2006 1:31 PM
>> more MacCentre701 April 2006 reports.
Text Link Advertising - increase link popularity and reach top 10 listings with LinkWorth.
Monetize Your Site
[MacCentre701] (a Mac section from SillyDog701) [Download Netscape] [MozInfo701]
[Search] [Change Log] [Feedback] [About SillyDog701] [SillyDog701 Sitemap]
Copyright © 2004 - 2011 SillyDog701. All rights reserved. Copyright Notice. Privacy Statement.