- H.264 and other codecs comparison
- Pro Tools/ iTunes/ QuickTime 7 bug, workaround. A workaround for users of Digidesign Pro Tools and QuickTime 7.
* Backup - our MobileMe Backup QuickPicks.
* Automator Actions - our Automator Actions (Workflows).
- Sepialise Me - turns colour photos to speia photos (free).
* iWork - including Pages, Keynote and Numbers.
* iSight and iChat- information about using iSight webcam and iChat and general Mac audio/video chatting.
* AntTunes701 - iTunes Store Gateway.
Mac Talk - join our Macintosh related discussion. (forum)
7 July, 2006
REALbasic 2006 Release 3 available
REAL Software announced the availability of REALbasic 2006 Release 3 for the Mac, Windows, and Linux. The updated version of the software development and design environment adds version control format support, improved error checking, improved project navigation, the ability to automatically save state and option settings, and more.
Earlier this year, REAL Software announced REALbasic will support Cocoa, Apple Computer's framework for Mac OS X software development, and hence Universal Support. It is noted that Universal Binary support is still not available in this release. REAL Software is still working on the Universal Binary support.advertisement:
Screenshot of REALbasic:
REALbasic is a Visual Basic -like programming language that can be used to crate cross-platform applications for Mac, Windows and Linux from a single OS.
Join our discussion in SillyDog701 Message Centre.
Posted by Antony at July 7, 2006 1:11 AM
>> more MacCentre701 July 2006 reports.
Text Link Advertising - increase link popularity and reach top 10 listings with LinkWorth.
Monetize Your Site
[MacCentre701] (a Mac section from SillyDog701) [Download Netscape] [MozInfo701]
[Search] [Change Log] [Feedback] [About SillyDog701] [SillyDog701 Sitemap]
Copyright © 2004 - 2011 SillyDog701. All rights reserved. Copyright Notice. Privacy Statement.