- H.264 and other codecs comparison
- Pro Tools/ iTunes/ QuickTime 7 bug, workaround. A workaround for users of Digidesign Pro Tools and QuickTime 7.
* Backup - our MobileMe Backup QuickPicks.
* Automator Actions - our Automator Actions (Workflows).
- Sepialise Me - turns colour photos to speia photos (free).
* iWork - including Pages, Keynote and Numbers.
* iSight and iChat- information about using iSight webcam and iChat and general Mac audio/video chatting.
* AntTunes701 - iTunes Store Gateway.
Mac Talk - join our Macintosh related discussion. (forum)
2 August, 2006
Coca-Cola and Apple launch music promotion in Europe
Coca-Cola and Apple today announced a music partnership in Europe that includes major promotions in the UK and Germany and the launch of a new Coke branded music website across Europe, including the UK, Germany, Austria and Switzerland. As part of the promotion, Coke and Apple will be giving away 70 million free songs from the iTunes Music Store in the UK and thousands of iPods in Germany.advertisement:
To kick-off the partnership, live concerts will be held in the UK, Germany, Austria and Switzerland, with selected live songs and video podcasts from the performances available on iTunes and www.Coca-Cola.com/music.
And the goodies:
Beginning later this month in the UK, 70 million song codes will be in promotional packs of Coca-Cola and Diet Coke, which will be redeemable for a free song from the iTunes Music Store. Through www.Coca-Cola.com/music, participants will be able to access iTunes and redeem their codes. Participants enter the code found on the Coca-Cola promotional label and choose any 79 pence single song from iTunes’ vast catalog of over three million songs. The Coca-Cola iTunes promotion will begin in mid-August and run for six weeks, with a five song limit per person.
For more information, please refer to Coca-Cola & Apple Team Up on Major Music Promotions in Europe (Apple Press Release)
Join our discussion in SillyDog701 Message Centre.
Posted by Antony at August 2, 2006 3:20 PM
>> more MacCentre701 August 2006 reports.
Text Link Advertising - increase link popularity and reach top 10 listings with LinkWorth.
Monetize Your Site
[MacCentre701] (a Mac section from SillyDog701) [Download Netscape] [MozInfo701]
[Search] [Change Log] [Feedback] [About SillyDog701] [SillyDog701 Sitemap]
Copyright © 2004 - 2011 SillyDog701. All rights reserved. Copyright Notice. Privacy Statement.