- H.264 and other codecs comparison
- Pro Tools/ iTunes/ QuickTime 7 bug, workaround. A workaround for users of Digidesign Pro Tools and QuickTime 7.
* Backup - our MobileMe Backup QuickPicks.
* Automator Actions - our Automator Actions (Workflows).
- Sepialise Me - turns colour photos to speia photos (free).
* iWork - including Pages, Keynote and Numbers.
* iSight and iChat- information about using iSight webcam and iChat and general Mac audio/video chatting.
* AntTunes701 - iTunes Store Gateway.
Mac Talk - join our Macintosh related discussion. (forum)
22 September, 2006
AirPort Update 2006-001 and Security Update 2006-005
Apple has posted AirPort Update 2006-001 for Mac OS X v10.4.7 and Security Update 2006-005 for Mac OS X 10.4.7 and 10.3.9. The update is recommended for all users and improves the security of AirPort.
According to MacWorld, the update fixes vulnerabilities found in the company’s wireless drivers.advertisement:
The internal audit came as a result of claims by a senior researcher at SecureWorks that said he had revealed a vulnerability in Apple’s MacBook wireless software driver that would allow him to take control of the machine. SecureWorks later clarified its position and said it had used a third-party driver and not Apple’s driver.
For more detailed information, please see about the security content of AirPort Update 2006-001 and Security Update 2006-005.
Join our discussion - “AirPort Update 2006-001 and Security Update 2006-005” at SillyDog701 Message Centre.
Posted by Antony at September 22, 2006 1:59 PM
>> more MacCentre701 September 2006 reports.
Text Link Advertising - increase link popularity and reach top 10 listings with LinkWorth.
Monetize Your Site
[MacCentre701] (a Mac section from SillyDog701) [Download Netscape] [MozInfo701]
[Search] [Change Log] [Feedback] [About SillyDog701] [SillyDog701 Sitemap]
Copyright © 2004 - 2011 SillyDog701. All rights reserved. Copyright Notice. Privacy Statement.