- H.264 and other codecs comparison
- Pro Tools/ iTunes/ QuickTime 7 bug, workaround. A workaround for users of Digidesign Pro Tools and QuickTime 7.
* Backup - our MobileMe Backup QuickPicks.
* Automator Actions - our Automator Actions (Workflows).
- Sepialise Me - turns colour photos to speia photos (free).
* iWork - including Pages, Keynote and Numbers.
* iSight and iChat- information about using iSight webcam and iChat and general Mac audio/video chatting.
* AntTunes701 - iTunes Store Gateway.
Mac Talk - join our Macintosh related discussion. (forum)
27 September, 2006
Apple previews new .Mac webmail
A good news for .Mac members, Apple has made the new .Mac webmail interface available for preview. The overall UI has been refined, and it looks similar to Mail.app's interface. The current .Mac webmail has been the same interface since 2002.advertisement:
According to the new .Mac webmail preview page, the new .Mac webmail features new look, drag-and-drop, message pane, smart refreshes, quick reply, built-in Address Book, message previews, message flagging and keyboard shortcuts. Personally, I believe the drag-and-drop is the most interesting feature allowing users to do just like doing so on the desktop (a.k.a. the Mac way).
Apple has not announced when the new webmail interface will be implemented. Apple previously called the .Mac email as the world's first class email account.
Just for the comparison, this is the current .Mac webmail interface:
Don't have a dot Mac account? You can try .Mac free for 60 days.
For more information about .Mac webmail's new interface, please visit this page.
Posted by Antony at September 27, 2006 2:16 PM
>> more MacCentre701 September 2006 reports.
Text Link Advertising - increase link popularity and reach top 10 listings with LinkWorth.
Monetize Your Site
[MacCentre701] (a Mac section from SillyDog701) [Download Netscape] [MozInfo701]
[Search] [Change Log] [Feedback] [About SillyDog701] [SillyDog701 Sitemap]
Copyright © 2004 - 2011 SillyDog701. All rights reserved. Copyright Notice. Privacy Statement.