- H.264 and other codecs comparison
- Pro Tools/ iTunes/ QuickTime 7 bug, workaround. A workaround for users of Digidesign Pro Tools and QuickTime 7.
* Backup - our MobileMe Backup QuickPicks.
* Automator Actions - our Automator Actions (Workflows).
- Sepialise Me - turns colour photos to speia photos (free).
* iWork - including Pages, Keynote and Numbers.
* iSight and iChat- information about using iSight webcam and iChat and general Mac audio/video chatting.
* AntTunes701 - iTunes Store Gateway.
Mac Talk - join our Macintosh related discussion. (forum)
29 September, 2006
Greenpeace does not like Apple
Greenpeace does not like Apple, and they mock an Apple homepage to against (or to change Apple for the better, as they claim).
What was the problem? Greenpeace said Apple products full of toxic chemicals inside. However, isn't that in all today's high-tech products, not just Apple?
Apple does have a webpage dedicated to the environment issue. Apple was the first computer manufacturer to entirely replace CRT displays with LCDs. Since 2001 Apple’s stand-alone displays have consisted only of material-efficient LCDs. In recent years, Apple has reduced in its package volume for all its products.
Apple has been named a “Forward Green Leader,” one of the top ten environmentally progressive companies recognized by the Sierra Club and its investment advisor, Forward Management.
Apple products are compliant with the European Directive on the Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment, also known as the RoHS directive.
Join our discussion at SillyDog701 Message Centre.
Posted by Antony at September 29, 2006 7:09 AM
>> more MacCentre701 September 2006 reports.
Text Link Advertising - increase link popularity and reach top 10 listings with LinkWorth.
Monetize Your Site
[MacCentre701] (a Mac section from SillyDog701) [Download Netscape] [MozInfo701]
[Search] [Change Log] [Feedback] [About SillyDog701] [SillyDog701 Sitemap]
Copyright © 2004 - 2011 SillyDog701. All rights reserved. Copyright Notice. Privacy Statement.