- H.264 and other codecs comparison
- Pro Tools/ iTunes/ QuickTime 7 bug, workaround. A workaround for users of Digidesign Pro Tools and QuickTime 7.
* Backup - our MobileMe Backup QuickPicks.
* Automator Actions - our Automator Actions (Workflows).
- Sepialise Me - turns colour photos to speia photos (free).
* iWork - including Pages, Keynote and Numbers.
* iSight and iChat- information about using iSight webcam and iChat and general Mac audio/video chatting.
* AntTunes701 - iTunes Store Gateway.
Mac Talk - join our Macintosh related discussion. (forum)
6 February, 2008
QuickTime 7.4.1 with Security Fixes
Apple posted QuickTime 7.4.1 which addresses security issues and improves compatibility with third-party applications.
Apple did not mention what third party applications' compatibility were fixed, however, it is believed to be Adobe After Effects (which caused broken in QuickTime 7.4).
QuickTime 7.4 and iTunes 7.6 were released in mid January.
Join our discussion - “QuickTime 7.4 and iTunes 7.6 released” at SillyDog701 Message Centre.advertisement:
QuickTime 7.4.1 can be downloaded from Apple QuickTime website, it is available in separate versions for Mac OS X Leopard (55.5MB), Tiger(51.7MB), Panther (50.4MB) and Windows XP SP2 or Vista (22.3MB).
QuickTime 7 Pro allows you to easily creating movies for iPod or your mobile phone, capture movies in a single click, save movies from the web, share movies via email or .Mac, create stunning H.264 video, and much more. QuickTime 7 Pro license is US$29.99.
Join our discussion - “QuickTime 7.4 and iTunes 7.6 released” at SillyDog701 Message Centre.
Posted by Antony at February 6, 2008 6:51 PM
>> more MacCentre701 February 2008 reports.
Text Link Advertising - increase link popularity and reach top 10 listings with LinkWorth.
Monetize Your Site
[MacCentre701] (a Mac section from SillyDog701) [Download Netscape] [MozInfo701]
[Search] [Change Log] [Feedback] [About SillyDog701] [SillyDog701 Sitemap]
Copyright © 2004 - 2011 SillyDog701. All rights reserved. Copyright Notice. Privacy Statement.