- H.264 and other codecs comparison
- Pro Tools/ iTunes/ QuickTime 7 bug, workaround. A workaround for users of Digidesign Pro Tools and QuickTime 7.
* Backup - our MobileMe Backup QuickPicks.
* Automator Actions - our Automator Actions (Workflows).
- Sepialise Me - turns colour photos to speia photos (free).
* iWork - including Pages, Keynote and Numbers.
* iSight and iChat- information about using iSight webcam and iChat and general Mac audio/video chatting.
* AntTunes701 - iTunes Store Gateway.
Mac Talk - join our Macintosh related discussion. (forum)
11 February, 2008
Security Update 2008-001 for Mac OS X Tiger
Apple hasn't forgotten Mac OS X 10.4.11 ‘Tiger’ users. Apple released Security Update 2008-001 for Mac OS X 10.4.11 ‘Tiger’. The update includes the same security patches found in the Mac OS X 10.5.2 update.
Security Update 2008-001 corrects a flaw in the Service Location Protocal daemon that could let a local user run arbitrary code with system privileges, fixes a potential exploit in Mail that could let an attacker execute code through specially crafted URLs, corrects a Samba flaw that could let a remote attacher crash applications or run code, and patches a flaw that could let maliciously crafted Web pages run code in the Terminal application. (source: The Mac Observer)advertisement:
Posted by Antony at February 11, 2008 7:46 PM
>> more MacCentre701 February 2008 reports.
Text Link Advertising - increase link popularity and reach top 10 listings with LinkWorth.
Monetize Your Site
[MacCentre701] (a Mac section from SillyDog701) [Download Netscape] [MozInfo701]
[Search] [Change Log] [Feedback] [About SillyDog701] [SillyDog701 Sitemap]
Copyright © 2004 - 2011 SillyDog701. All rights reserved. Copyright Notice. Privacy Statement.