- H.264 and other codecs comparison
- Pro Tools/ iTunes/ QuickTime 7 bug, workaround. A workaround for users of Digidesign Pro Tools and QuickTime 7.
* Backup - our MobileMe Backup QuickPicks.
* Automator Actions - our Automator Actions (Workflows).
- Sepialise Me - turns colour photos to speia photos (free).
* iWork - including Pages, Keynote and Numbers.
* iSight and iChat- information about using iSight webcam and iChat and general Mac audio/video chatting.
* AntTunes701 - iTunes Store Gateway.
Mac Talk - join our Macintosh related discussion. (forum)
30 August, 2008
BBEdit 9.0 released
The most well known text editor on Mac platform - BBEdit - has an update recently. Bare Bones Software, the company also makes free text editor - TextWrangler, and powerful personal organiser - Yojimbo, released BBEdit 9.0 on 28th August 2008.
New features of BBEdit 9.0 includes Projects, Completion, Edit in Results Windows and Disk Browsers, Integration with MobileMe, Modeless Find/Replace Windows, Character-level Find Differences, Scratchpad, Save/Copy as Styled Text, Search Xcode Projects, Fix/ToDo Tracking, IMproved Autosave, Tab-key functionality, and Preview in MS Windows browsers.
Join our discussion - “BBEdit 9.0 released” at SillyDog701 Message Centre.advertisement:
If you have tried TextWrangler, you should be familiar with BBEdit's interface. BBEdit is a powerful version of TextWrangler.
BBEdit is priced at US$125 (or US$30 for upgrading), free upgrading for users who bough BBEdit 8.5 or later after 1 January 2008.
Join our discussion - “BBEdit 9.0 released” at SillyDog701 Message Centre.
Posted by Antony at August 30, 2008 4:26 PM
>> more MacCentre701 August 2008 reports.
Text Link Advertising - increase link popularity and reach top 10 listings with LinkWorth.
Monetize Your Site
[MacCentre701] (a Mac section from SillyDog701) [Download Netscape] [MozInfo701]
[Search] [Change Log] [Feedback] [About SillyDog701] [SillyDog701 Sitemap]
Copyright © 2004 - 2011 SillyDog701. All rights reserved. Copyright Notice. Privacy Statement.