- H.264 and other codecs comparison
- Pro Tools/ iTunes/ QuickTime 7 bug, workaround. A workaround for users of Digidesign Pro Tools and QuickTime 7.
* Backup - our MobileMe Backup QuickPicks.
* Automator Actions - our Automator Actions (Workflows).
- Sepialise Me - turns colour photos to speia photos (free).
* iWork - including Pages, Keynote and Numbers.
* iSight and iChat- information about using iSight webcam and iChat and general Mac audio/video chatting.
* AntTunes701 - iTunes Store Gateway.
Mac Talk - join our Macintosh related discussion. (forum)
3 December, 2008
Sepialise Me updates to 1.1
Sepialise Me 1.1 is a light-weight application, based on Mac OS X Automator. Best of all, it's free. Sepialise Me can be downloaded from MacCentre701. Version 1.1 requires Mac OS X 10.5.x "Leopard", version 1.0 is still available for Mac OS X 10.4.x users.
Join our discussion - “Sepialise Me, apply sepia tone to your photos!.” at SillyDog701 Message Centreadvertisement:
Before and after picture of using Sepialise Me:
Sepialise Me 1.1 added compatibility to Mac OS X 10.5.x 'Leopard', and it requires Mac OS X v.10.5.x 'Leopard'. Mac OS X v.10.4.x users can still download version 1.0 from this page.
We are also very pleased that Sepialise Me is ticked with “Staff Pick” by Apple in Apple's Downloads section.
Posted by Antony at December 3, 2008 11:08 AM
>> more MacCentre701 December 2008 reports.
Text Link Advertising - increase link popularity and reach top 10 listings with LinkWorth.
Monetize Your Site
[MacCentre701] (a Mac section from SillyDog701) [Download Netscape] [MozInfo701]
[Search] [Change Log] [Feedback] [About SillyDog701] [SillyDog701 Sitemap]
Copyright © 2004 - 2011 SillyDog701. All rights reserved. Copyright Notice. Privacy Statement.