- H.264 and other codecs comparison
- Pro Tools/ iTunes/ QuickTime 7 bug, workaround. A workaround for users of Digidesign Pro Tools and QuickTime 7.
* Backup - our MobileMe Backup QuickPicks.
* Automator Actions - our Automator Actions (Workflows).
- Sepialise Me - turns colour photos to speia photos (free).
* iWork - including Pages, Keynote and Numbers.
* iSight and iChat- information about using iSight webcam and iChat and general Mac audio/video chatting.
* AntTunes701 - iTunes Store Gateway.
Mac Talk - join our Macintosh related discussion. (forum)
2 June, 2009
QuickTime 7.6.2 and iTunes 8.2 software update
QuickTime 7.6.2 update includes security-related enhancements, improved compatibility, and improved reliability. QuickTime 7.6.2 addressed vulnerabilities when users open a maliciously crafted movie file, FLC compression file, PSD image, PICT image, PICT image, user data atom, and JP2 image that may lead to an unexpected application termination or arbitrary code execution.
QuickTime 7.6.2 includes changes that increase reliability, improve compatibility and enhance security. This release is recommended for all QuickTime 7 users.
QuickTime 7.6.2 can be downloaded from Apple QuickTime website, it is available in separate versions for Mac OS X Leopard (57MB), Tiger (48MB) and Windows XP SP2 or Vista (20.92MB).
iTunes 8.2 can be downloaded from iTunes website.
QuickTime 7 Pro allows users to easily creating movies for iPod or your mobile phone, capture movies in a single click, save movies from the web, share movies via email or MobileMe, create stunning H.264 video, and much more. QuickTime 7 Pro license is US$29.99.
Posted by Antony at June 2, 2009 7:01 PM
>> more MacCentre701 June 2009 reports.
Text Link Advertising - increase link popularity and reach top 10 listings with LinkWorth.
Monetize Your Site
[MacCentre701] (a Mac section from SillyDog701) [Download Netscape] [MozInfo701]
[Search] [Change Log] [Feedback] [About SillyDog701] [SillyDog701 Sitemap]
Copyright © 2004 - 2011 SillyDog701. All rights reserved. Copyright Notice. Privacy Statement.