- H.264 and other codecs comparison
- Pro Tools/ iTunes/ QuickTime 7 bug, workaround. A workaround for users of Digidesign Pro Tools and QuickTime 7.
* Backup - our MobileMe Backup QuickPicks.
* Automator Actions - our Automator Actions (Workflows).
- Sepialise Me - turns colour photos to speia photos (free).
* iWork - including Pages, Keynote and Numbers.
* iSight and iChat- information about using iSight webcam and iChat and general Mac audio/video chatting.
* AntTunes701 - iTunes Store Gateway.
Mac Talk - join our Macintosh related discussion. (forum)
20 January, 2010
Security Update 2010-001 update available
Apple has released the first Security Update for 2010 for Mac OS X v.10.6.2 Snow Leopard and and Mac OS X v.10.5.8 Leopard. This update address vulnerabilities found in CoreAudio, CUPS, Flash Player plug-in, ImageIO, Image RAW, and OpenSSL components. The fix in Adobe Flash Player plug-in may be the highlight of this update. Apple said:
Multiple issues exist in the Adobe Flash Player plug-in, the most serious of which may lead to arbitrary code execution when viewing a maliciously crafted web site. The issues are addressed by updating the Flash Player plug-in to version 10.0.42.
For details about this security update, please refer to About Security Update 2010-001 page.
Security Update 2010-001 can be downloaded from Apple Software Update under Apple menu or from Apple's Support Download site.
Join our discussion - “Seucrity Update 2010-001 addresses Flash plug-in issue” SillyDog701 Message Centre
Posted by Antony at January 20, 2010 1:18 AM
>> more MacCentre701 January 2010 reports.
Text Link Advertising - increase link popularity and reach top 10 listings with LinkWorth.
Monetize Your Site
[MacCentre701] (a Mac section from SillyDog701) [Download Netscape] [MozInfo701]
[Search] [Change Log] [Feedback] [About SillyDog701] [SillyDog701 Sitemap]
Copyright © 2004 - 2011 SillyDog701. All rights reserved. Copyright Notice. Privacy Statement.