- H.264 and other codecs comparison
- Pro Tools/ iTunes/ QuickTime 7 bug, workaround. A workaround for users of Digidesign Pro Tools and QuickTime 7.
* Backup - our MobileMe Backup QuickPicks.
* Automator Actions - our Automator Actions (Workflows).
- Sepialise Me - turns colour photos to speia photos (free).
* iWork - including Pages, Keynote and Numbers.
* iSight and iChat- information about using iSight webcam and iChat and general Mac audio/video chatting.
* AntTunes701 - iTunes Store Gateway.
Mac Talk - join our Macintosh related discussion. (forum)
24 March, 2010
Mac OS X turns 9!
The first public version of Mac OS X (v10.0) was released nine years ago today. Actually, the Mac OS X Server 1.0 was released two years earlier (March 1999), although it did not look anywhere similar to the OS X Aqua interface, it was based on OPENSTEP (NeXTSTEP).
Each Mac OS X has a cat name, here is the order:
Join our discussion - “Mac OS X turns 9” at SillyDog701 Message Centreadvertisement:
Over those years, Apple provided Classic Environment to help users continue to use applications written for Mac OS 9, and Carbon API to help developers to provide backward compatibility for now-obsolete Mac OS 8 and 9. Later, Apple provided Rosetta for users to run applications written for PowerPC architecture, and University Binary to help developers to have applications run natively on both PowerPC and Intel based Macs.
Join our discussion - “Mac OS X turns 9” at SillyDog701 Message Centre
Posted by Antony at March 24, 2010 5:35 AM
>> more MacCentre701 March 2010 reports.
Text Link Advertising - increase link popularity and reach top 10 listings with LinkWorth.
Monetize Your Site
[MacCentre701] (a Mac section from SillyDog701) [Download Netscape] [MozInfo701]
[Search] [Change Log] [Feedback] [About SillyDog701] [SillyDog701 Sitemap]
Copyright © 2004 - 2011 SillyDog701. All rights reserved. Copyright Notice. Privacy Statement.