- H.264 and other codecs comparison
- Pro Tools/ iTunes/ QuickTime 7 bug, workaround. A workaround for users of Digidesign Pro Tools and QuickTime 7.
* Backup - our MobileMe Backup QuickPicks.
* Automator Actions - our Automator Actions (Workflows).
- Sepialise Me - turns colour photos to speia photos (free).
* iWork - including Pages, Keynote and Numbers.
* iSight and iChat- information about using iSight webcam and iChat and general Mac audio/video chatting.
* AntTunes701 - iTunes Store Gateway.
Mac Talk - join our Macintosh related discussion. (forum)
19 May, 2010
Java Security Updates for Mac OS X 10.5 & 10.6
Apple today released Java Updates for Mac OS X 10.6.3 ‘Snow Leopard’ (Java Update 2) and Mac OS X 10.5.8 ‘Leopard’ (Java Update 7).
Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 2 delivers improved compatibility, security, and reliability by updating Java SE 6 to 1.6.0_20. This update requires Mac OS X 10.6.3 or later.
Java for Mac OS X 10.5 Update 7 delivers improved compatibility, security, and reliability by updating J2SE 5.0 to 1.5.0_24, and updating Java SE 6 to 1.6.0_20 for 64-bit capable Intel-based Macs. J2SE 1.4.2 is no longer being updated to fix bugs or security issues and remains disabled by default in this update.
The updates are available from Apple Support Downloads page or through the Apple Software Update on your Mac.
Join our discussion - “Java Security Updates for Mac OS X 10.6” at SillyDog701 Message Centre.
Posted by Antony at May 19, 2010 3:22 AM
>> more MacCentre701 May 2010 reports.
Text Link Advertising - increase link popularity and reach top 10 listings with LinkWorth.
Monetize Your Site
[MacCentre701] (a Mac section from SillyDog701) [Download Netscape] [MozInfo701]
[Search] [Change Log] [Feedback] [About SillyDog701] [SillyDog701 Sitemap]
Copyright © 2004 - 2011 SillyDog701. All rights reserved. Copyright Notice. Privacy Statement.