- H.264 and other codecs comparison
- Pro Tools/ iTunes/ QuickTime 7 bug, workaround. A workaround for users of Digidesign Pro Tools and QuickTime 7.
* Backup - our MobileMe Backup QuickPicks.
* Automator Actions - our Automator Actions (Workflows).
- Sepialise Me - turns colour photos to speia photos (free).
* iWork - including Pages, Keynote and Numbers.
* iSight and iChat- information about using iSight webcam and iChat and general Mac audio/video chatting.
* AntTunes701 - iTunes Store Gateway.
Mac Talk - join our Macintosh related discussion. (forum)
11 August, 2010
Apple releases iOS 4.0.2 and 3.2.2 addressing PDF exploit
Apple has released iOS 4.0.2 and iOS 3.2.2 for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users patching up the PDF exploit made famous this month by the website based JailbreakMe website.
The updates address a security hole used by hackers to "jailbreak" the iPhone, iPod touch. The PDF exploit could also be used by hackers to gain remote control over an iOS device.advertisement:
iOS 4.0.2 is available for the iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, and second- and third-generation iPod touch models. iOS 3.2.2 is for the iPad and iPad 3G.
We do not encourage jailbreaking your devices.
Posted by Antony at August 11, 2010 11:04 PM
>> more MacCentre701 August 2010 reports.
Text Link Advertising - increase link popularity and reach top 10 listings with LinkWorth.
Monetize Your Site
[MacCentre701] (a Mac section from SillyDog701) [Download Netscape] [MozInfo701]
[Search] [Change Log] [Feedback] [About SillyDog701] [SillyDog701 Sitemap]
Copyright © 2004 - 2011 SillyDog701. All rights reserved. Copyright Notice. Privacy Statement.