- H.264 and other codecs comparison
- Pro Tools/ iTunes/ QuickTime 7 bug, workaround. A workaround for users of Digidesign Pro Tools and QuickTime 7.
* Backup - our MobileMe Backup QuickPicks.
* Automator Actions - our Automator Actions (Workflows).
- Sepialise Me - turns colour photos to speia photos (free).
* iWork - including Pages, Keynote and Numbers.
* iSight and iChat- information about using iSight webcam and iChat and general Mac audio/video chatting.
* AntTunes701 - iTunes Store Gateway.
Mac Talk - join our Macintosh related discussion. (forum)
4 April, 2012
Java updates (2012-001) for Lion and Snow Leopard
Apple has released Java updates for Mac OS X Lion 10.7 and Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.x. The highlight of this update address multiple vulnerabilities found in Java 1.6.0_29, the most serious of which may allow an untrusted Java applet to execute arbitrary code outside the Java sandbox. Visiting a web page containing a maliciously crafted untrusted Java applet may lead to arbitrary code execution with the privileges of the current user.
The Java Update brings Java SE 6 to 1.6.0_31, improves compatibility, security and reliability.
For detailed security update, please refer to HT5228 document.
Join our discussion - “Java updates (SE 6, 1.6.0_31) available” at SillyDog701 Message Centre
Posted by Antony at April 4, 2012 12:19 PM
>> more MacCentre701 April 2012 reports.
Text Link Advertising - increase link popularity and reach top 10 listings with LinkWorth.
Monetize Your Site
[MacCentre701] (a Mac section from SillyDog701) [Download Netscape] [MozInfo701]
[Search] [Change Log] [Feedback] [About SillyDog701] [SillyDog701 Sitemap]
Copyright © 2004 - 2011 SillyDog701. All rights reserved. Copyright Notice. Privacy Statement.