- H.264 and other codecs comparison
- Pro Tools/ iTunes/ QuickTime 7 bug, workaround. A workaround for users of Digidesign Pro Tools and QuickTime 7.
* Backup - our MobileMe Backup QuickPicks.
* Automator Actions - our Automator Actions (Workflows).
- Sepialise Me - turns colour photos to speia photos (free).
* iWork - including Pages, Keynote and Numbers.
* iSight and iChat- information about using iSight webcam and iChat and general Mac audio/video chatting.
* AntTunes701 - iTunes Store Gateway.
Mac Talk - join our Macintosh related discussion. (forum)
5 May, 2012
Apple extends MobileMe 20GB storage through 30 Sept
According to iPodNN, Apple is extending its offer of 20GB online storage (normally 5GB) for MobileMe members. MobileMe subscribers switching to iCloud will receive 20Gb or free storage until 30 September 2012.
Apple has urged MobileMe users to switch to iCloud storage system since introducing iCloud last year. The free storage was initially intended to expire on 30 June which is also the sunset day of MobileMe service. After 30 September, former MobileMe customers switching to iCloud will have the option to pay for the additional storage or downgrade to the free 5GB plan Apple offers. The free upgrade expires on 30 September.advertisement:
Earlier, Apple sent out emails to current MobileMe members offering them to keep their current @mac.com and @me.com emails working after MobileMe ends. iCloud requires iOS 5 or later on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad devices and OS X Lion (or later) on a Mac or Windows Vista (SP2 or later) on a PC. The system requirement is higher than MobileMe.
Posted by Antony at May 5, 2012 11:21 PM
>> more MacCentre701 May 2012 reports.
Text Link Advertising - increase link popularity and reach top 10 listings with LinkWorth.
Monetize Your Site
[MacCentre701] (a Mac section from SillyDog701) [Download Netscape] [MozInfo701]
[Search] [Change Log] [Feedback] [About SillyDog701] [SillyDog701 Sitemap]
Copyright © 2004 - 2011 SillyDog701. All rights reserved. Copyright Notice. Privacy Statement.