- H.264 and other codecs comparison
- Pro Tools/ iTunes/ QuickTime 7 bug, workaround. A workaround for users of Digidesign Pro Tools and QuickTime 7.
* Backup - our MobileMe Backup QuickPicks.
* Automator Actions - our Automator Actions (Workflows).
- Sepialise Me - turns colour photos to speia photos (free).
* iWork - including Pages, Keynote and Numbers.
* iSight and iChat- information about using iSight webcam and iChat and general Mac audio/video chatting.
* AntTunes701 - iTunes Store Gateway.
Mac Talk - join our Macintosh related discussion. (forum)
17 September, 2013
upgrading to iOS7?
iOS 7 is on its way to be become available publicly (September 18 US time).
Apart from new user interface design, iOS 7 also features Control Center, Notification Center, improved Multitasking, AirDrop®, enhanced Photos, Safari, and Siri. Users in USA can also enjoy iTunes Radio, a free internet radio service featuring over 200 stations and an incredible catalog of music from the iTunes Store.
If you have ordered iPhone 5c or plan to get iPhone 5c or iPhone 5s very soon, probably, there's no real rush to upgrade to iOS 7. Before you upgrade your current iOS device to iOS 7, we recommend you back up your device first.
iOS 7 will be available as a free software update starting on Wednesday, September 18 (US time) for iPhone 4 and later, iPad 2 and later, iPad mini and iPod touch (fifth generation). Some features may not be available on all products.
Posted by Antony at September 17, 2013 8:59 AM
>> more MacCentre701 September 2013 reports.
Text Link Advertising - increase link popularity and reach top 10 listings with LinkWorth.
Monetize Your Site
[MacCentre701] (a Mac section from SillyDog701) [Download Netscape] [MozInfo701]
[Search] [Change Log] [Feedback] [About SillyDog701] [SillyDog701 Sitemap]
Copyright © 2004 - 2011 SillyDog701. All rights reserved. Copyright Notice. Privacy Statement.