- H.264 and other codecs comparison
- Pro Tools/ iTunes/ QuickTime 7 bug, workaround. A workaround for users of Digidesign Pro Tools and QuickTime 7.
* Backup - our MobileMe Backup QuickPicks.
* Automator Actions - our Automator Actions (Workflows).
- Sepialise Me - turns colour photos to speia photos (free).
* iWork - including Pages, Keynote and Numbers.
* iSight and iChat- information about using iSight webcam and iChat and general Mac audio/video chatting.
* AntTunes701 - iTunes Store Gateway.
Mac Talk - join our Macintosh related discussion. (forum)
27 April, 2015
Adobe Creative Cloud to stop support 10.8
The next major release of Creative Cloud will drop the support of OS X 10.8. The new requirement will be Mac OS X 10.9 or higher.
If you’re running an older version of Mac OS X, such as 10.7 or 10.8, you can continue to run and install current and previous versions of the Creative Cloud applications, but will not be able to install or run the next major release of the Creative Cloud desktop applications until you upgrade to a supported version of OS X.
OS X 10.10 Yosemite is a free update for all Mac user if the hardware supports.
Posted by Antony at April 27, 2015 9:36 PM
>> more MacCentre701 April 2015 reports.
Text Link Advertising - increase link popularity and reach top 10 listings with LinkWorth.
Monetize Your Site
[MacCentre701] (a Mac section from SillyDog701) [Download Netscape] [MozInfo701]
[Search] [Change Log] [Feedback] [About SillyDog701] [SillyDog701 Sitemap]
Copyright © 2004 - 2011 SillyDog701. All rights reserved. Copyright Notice. Privacy Statement.