Camino Backup ‘QuickPick’
Backing up Camino data has never been easier
Camino is a web browser for Mac OS X based on Mozilla Gecko engine, the source that powers Firefox. We provide a Backup ‘QuickPick’ to help you backing up your Camino Bookmarks and settings.
To use Backup software, you will need .Mac membership to activate Backup. (see here for more detail) Try .Mac free for 60 days now.
- download and run the Camino Backup QuickPick installer:
Camino Backup QuickPick installer (8.2 KB)
- exit Backup.app if it is running
- Press the + button to create a new backup plan and choose "Custom".
- Give a name to your backup plan, such as "Camino". Under "Backup Items", press the + button to add an item.
- In the "QuickPicks" tab, choose "Camino Bookmarks and preferences" and press "Done".
- Set up a destination and schedule and you're done!
This Camino Backup ‘QuickPick’ will back up files under
and preference file
If you have any questions or issues on this QuickPick, please ask in our support forum.
About Backup and .Mac membership (subscription):
Backup software will continue to function after .Mac subscription expiry, however, a valid .Mac account is required to activate Backup software for the first time you run it. Trial .Mac membership is sufficient for authentication. (Apple Knowledge Base Article: 86104)
This page was first released on 15 March, 2006,last updated on
5 November, 2006. br>
Copyright © 2006 Antony Shen. All rights reserved.