OmniWeb 5 Backup ‘QuickPick’
Backing up OmniWeb 5 data has never been easier
OmniWeb 5 is a web browser for Mac OS X based on modified WebKit engine, the source that powers Safari. We provide a Backup ‘QuickPick’ to help you backing up your OmniWeb 5 bookmarks and settings.
To use Backup software, you will need a .Mac membership to activate Backup. (see here for more detail) Try .Mac free for 60 days now.
- download and run the Camino Backup QuickPick installer:
OmniWeb 5 Backup QuickPick installer (8.6 KB)
- exit Backup.app if it is running
- Press the + button to create a new backup plan and choose "Custom".
- Give a name to your backup plan, such as "OmniWeb". Under "Backup Items", press the + button to add an item.
- In the "QuickPicks" tab, choose "OmniWeb 5 bookmarks and preferences" and press "Done".
- Set up a destination and schedule and you're done!
This OmniWeb 5 Backup ‘QuickPick’ will back up files under
~/Library/Application Support/OmniWeb 5/
and preference file
If you have any questions or issues on this QuickPick, please ask in our support forum.
About Backup and .Mac membership (subscription):
Backup software will continue to function after .Mac subscription expiry, however, a valid .Mac account is required to activate Backup software for the first time you run it. Trial .Mac membership is sufficient for authentication. (Apple Knowledge Base Article: 86104)
This page was first released on 5 November, 2006,last updated on
5 November, 2006. br>
Copyright © 2006 Antony Shen. All rights reserved.